Kindergarten at Okeedokee Norman Park
Our Okeedokee Kindergarten program has been carefully developed in line with the Australian Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF) to ensure your child is given the best foundation to start their school journey.
Kindergarten at Okeedokee Norman Park is an exciting time and one where we encourage children to confidently express themselves in all activities. Our qualified kindergarten educators focus on developing numeracy, literacy, emotional well-being and social skills through group learning and individualised programs to ensure a successful transition to Prep.
Leaders in childcare and kindergarten for families in our thriving community, the Okeedokee Kindergarten Program offers:
- Government approved kindergarten program
- Bachelor qualified teaching staff
- Balanced nutritional meals - morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Open from 7:00am - 6:00 pm
- Software to enhance your children's learning, development
- Daily communication
- Real time information regarding your child's day
- Instant messages and input into child's learning and development
- Queensland Kindergarten Learning Program
- Collaborative partnerships with local schools
- State of the art, purpose built facilities