At Okeedokee we are guided by the nationally recognised 'Early Years Learning Framework' (EYLF) curriculum. We adhere to principles, practice and outcomes leading to being, belonging and becoming.
These principals are essential to support and enhance young children in their learning and transition to school. In our safe, caring environment, our children are guided and encouraged to:
- Have a strong sense of identity
- Connect & contribute to their world
- Have a strong sense of well being
- Be a confident & involved learner
- Be an effective communicator in a friendly, relaxed environment